Stock TickerPicker app for iPhone and iPad
7776 ratings )
Current version: 5.8.1
, last update: 6 months ago
First release : 15 Sep 2008
App size: 18.26 Mb
Your One-Stop Shop for Tracking the Stock Market.
Stock TickerPicker is an intuitive, powerful application that lets you view intuitive watch lists of real-time stock quotes as well as stock/charting data for technical analysis about any ticker. It also provides optional "Insights" investment research, chart saving/social sharing, and much more.
Download it today to see why users love its clean, straightforward interface without the jumbled, confusing approaches of other apps.
- real-time intraday price quote streaming (reloads every 15 secs; volume info delayed)
- Beautifully rendered daily native technical charts: the best on iPhone/iPad!
- Customizable watch lists of most-viewed stocks, with multiple watchlist groups for different sets of companies you track
- iCloud watchlist syncing support across devices
- 5-day, 1-month, 3-month 6-month daily chart views & 1-year & 2-year weekly views
- 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, and 200-day Simple Moving Averages
- Candlesticks (red/green or simple blue) or line price display
- Customizable Volume, RSI, MACD, Bollinger Bands and Fast/Slow Stochastics charts
- Save charts for later review offline, or post them with comments to Facebook & Twitter
- "Insights" training and investment research available for purchase in-app
- Zoom in on the charts display by pinching your fingers
- Double-tap the charts view to zoom back out all the way
Get access to convenient investment research and watchlists in-app available for purchase, ready for you to analyze and focused on clear investment hypotheses
- NYSE/Nasdaq (real-time quotes; other exchanges delayed)
- Over-the-Counter (.OB extension; e.g. GNTA.OB)
- Paris (.PA)
- London (.L/.LSE)
- Toronto (.TO)
- Toronto Venture Ex. (.V)
- Brussels (.BR)
- Australia (.AX)
- Brazil (.SA)
- Amsterdam Stock Exchange (.AS)
- German Xetra Exchange (.DE)
...and limited chart support for the Milan (.MI) & Stockholm (.ST) exchanges as well as pink sheets (.PK)
Subscriptions cost $5.99 USD/year and do not auto-renew. All data is for informational purposes only and is not intended to suggest suitability or a recommendation of any stock purchase.
Follow us on twitter for updates on upcoming features and more: twitter.com/MFSoftware
We release regular updates to TickerPicker, and we welcome suggestions for improvements/features - please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any issues with TickerPicker, please email us first before writing a review. We cannot contact you and fix the issue if you just submit a review!
Pros and cons of Stock TickerPicker app for iPhone and iPad
Stock TickerPicker app good for
You can so the most charttechnical analytics to make some Investment decisions...
Is a very coolTool is super useful, the indicators are before installed they help you to trade,
Development continue. Lets give a chance. Some good ideas already. App is stable. And we really need a technical analysis app. So, lets help to developp by giving good ideas and support instead of killing the app !
This is a really great app. Really adds to the value of iphone and bloomberg app. Would be nice to have the companies names at the top and have Canadian support. Symbol look up would also be nice.
This is a great app if you are in to the market. Keep bringing updates.
Very useful! Heres my wishlist for future improvements (mainly aesthetics): 1) Black background option or make greens darker on the watch list, 2) Show % price change on the watch list, 3) Have option to make the Watch List the default screen when starting app, and 4) intraday charting if feasible. Thanks!
Some bad moments
The allowabke bands are of very limited use.
Terrible app. It doesnt have the intra day chart neither daily chart. For more time than this you can check any web site.
It has less functions than any free app.
Only show last day graphics, dont work well with Brazil stocks and the support dont solve this issues in 2 months
The application is extremelly limited in terms of functionality and it doesnt work well with brazilian stocks.
i never saw a chart, but i sas many spinning wheels. Really clumsy user interface. Not worth any cent.
A big disappointment. Things that are seriously lacking:
(1) No zoom. Trying to see things clearly requires this.
(2) No freaking date range. You get one date range for analysis. (Looks like 90 days). Forget about setting 120 days, 240, 360 days, etc. You get one range to look at.
(3) No way to adjust your moving averages. 200 and 50 days only.
(3) No rotation function. (Look at Bloomberg for how to use this feature effectively.)
(4) No ability to setup a portfolio of stocks to analyze. Instead you have to enter the ticker each time you want to view a stock.
(5) It would be nice to pull the company name down when you enter a ticker to ensure you get the right company.
(6) Canadian exchange? Europe? Asia. American exchange only right now by the looks of it.
Overall, I am extremely disappointed... the usefulness of this program is very limited. For the price I expected a lot more.
and other. So, download free Stock TickerPicker .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Stock TickerPicker iOS app used & searched for